guiltless chicken pesto pizza
Pizza is one of those foods I thought I had to give up when I was trying to lose weight, but it’s not true! I just had to learn how to make recipes like this so i could enjoy my favorites without the extra grease and excess junk.
That’s exactly why I created my Guiltless Recipe ebook. It has over 135 guilt-free recipes (including desserts & cocktails!) plus everything I learned over 2 years to help you create a healthy, balanced lifestyle you love.
My guiltless Chicken Pest pizza was one of the first pizza’s I made (after trying it at healthier takeout spot) and is still my go-to when I get a pizza craving so let me show you how it’s done👇🏻
Guiltless Chicken Pesto Pizza
- 1 pre-made cauliflower crust (or your crust of choice)
- 1/2 cup of your favorite pesto sauce (I use my lemon-pesto from my Guiltless Recipe Ebook)
- Grilled chicken breast, thinly sliced (because protein is a must)
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved or 1/2 cup sun dried tomatoes
- 1/4 cup pine nuts
- 1/2 onion, gilled
- Crumbled feta cheese
- Fresh basil leaves
- A pinch of crushed red pepper
- Preheat and Prep: Start by preheating your oven to 450°F (232°C). While that’s heating up, sprinkle a touch of flour on a clean surface and roll out your pizza dough into your desired shape. It’s your pizza canvas – get creative!
- Spread the Flavor: Grab that pesto sauce and generously slather it all over your pizza dough. Think of it as your guilt-free flavor foundation.
- Chicken Power: Lay out those thinly sliced grilled chicken pieces on top of the pesto-covered canvas. Protein boost? Check!
- Tasty Tomato Distribute those halved cherry tomatoes and onion all over.
- Gimme that Crunch: Sprinkle those delightful pine nuts all around for a texture that’s nutty and nice.
- Feta Frenzy: Time to introduce the star of the show – crumbled feta cheese. Sprinkle it generously over the pizza, adding that creamy and tangy punch we all adore.
- Into the Oven: Slide your pizza into the preheated oven and let the magic unfold. About 12-15 minutes should do the trick, resulting in a golden crust and melty cheese perfection.
- Basil Beauty: Once your pizza emerges from the oven looking on point, sprinkle torn fresh basil leaves on top.
- Embrace Guilt-Free Goodness: Slicer it up and remember, this is a guilt-free zone, so savor each bite!
And that’s it! It’s so easy to make a guiltless grilled chicken pesto pizza you can enjoy guilt-free! So pour yourself a glass of wine and make sure you download the entire Guiltless Recipe Ebook! I have over 135 amazingly delicious recipes in there to help you eat (and live) guiltless! 🌿🍕